More From Matt LeBlanc
- "I find the earth to be a place of misery in which I am surrounded by the conformity that kills society."
- "I really like the half-hour comedy. I really do. I know people that are in movies all the time and they, you know, they don’t see their families as much. And that takes its toll over time."
- "I’ve grown tremendously as an actor by being there. It is comic writing the likes of which I don’t know that I’ll ever see again and it’s been a great, great experience."
More In Funny
- "A good actor is someone who knows how to take the part and make it real and make it honest and be effective in it. If it’s in a funny movie and, as long as they are cast in an appropriate way, humor will come from it."― Ivan Reitman
- "Well, if I called the wrong number, why did you answer the phone?"― James Thurber
- "I think the funny thing about acting for me – and I hold it in a very holy, spiritual way – not to be overly fundamentalist about it, but it’s that important to me – is that it is an ancient healing art."― Melissa Leo