More From Matt LeBlanc
- "I really like the half-hour comedy. I really do. I know people that are in movies all the time and they, you know, they don’t see their families as much. And that takes its toll over time."
- "It’s funny – nowadays people that are famous get chased by paparazzi. They have this fame, but they don’t have the money to hide from it."
- "The way I look at it, everything is a trade. You acquire some money, so then you’ve got no financial burdens, but everyone wants your money and so who can you trust? Or you’ve got no money and you can trust anyone, but then you’ve got the worry to pay bills. Which is worse?"
More In Funny
- "It’s funny, I never think I’m doing that well. I’ve never, ever. I just constantly think, ‘This isn’t working out.’"― Dominic Cooper
- "Man, being reasonable, must get drunk; the best of life is but intoxication."― Lord Byron
- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."― Fred Allen