More From Matt Groening
- "God often gives nuts to toothless people."
- "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."
- "Since I was there in the very beginning, I know the history of the characters. So, I make comments about the tone and sometimes remind the writers that we’ve done that before."
More In Dad
- "There’s a lot of research behind the scenes that you don’t get to see, but I have an instinct that my dad nurtured from when I was born. I was very lucky then."― Steve Irwin
- "When I was a boy, I used to pull a big cross saw with my dad. He’d use his right hand, so I’d have to use my left."― Joe Frazier
- "I was trying to make art that my son could look on in the future and would realize I was thinking about him very much during these times… that he can look and see my dad’s thinking about me, but to also embed in these things something that is bigger than all of us."― Jeff Koons