More From Matt Groening
- "God often gives nuts to toothless people."
- "It’s a funny show. The characters are surprisingly likable, given how ugly they are. We’ve got this huge cast of characters that we can move around. And over the last few seasons, we’ve explored some of the secondary characters’ personal lives a bit more."
- "Our solution on ‘The Simpsons’ is to do jokes that people who have an education, or some frame of reference, can get. And for the ones who don’t, it doesn’t matter, because we have Homer banging his head and saying, ‘D’oh!’"
More In Dad
- "No, I never thought about my father’s money as my money."― Christie Hefner
- "My dad had been an actor… not only had my dad been an actor, but his dad had been an actor, and my great-grandfather had been an actor. And who knows before then?"― David Hyde Pierce
- "It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father."― Pope John XXIII