More From Matt Groening
- "God often gives nuts to toothless people."
- "Sometimes people get mad at The Simpsons’ subversive story telling, but there’s another message in there, which is a celebration of making wild, funny stories."
- "Our solution on ‘The Simpsons’ is to do jokes that people who have an education, or some frame of reference, can get. And for the ones who don’t, it doesn’t matter, because we have Homer banging his head and saying, ‘D’oh!’"
More In Dad
- "My father and I have a very good relationship. We always got along. But I always scold him."― Amy Sedaris
- "The real reason we ended up getting into that type of music was our dad worked for an oil company so we spent a year overseas when we were young kids. Because of that, it was all Spanish TV and radio so we ended up having these ’50s and ’60s tapes, tapes of that music."― Zac Hanson
- "I realised I could run after finding out that my dad used to run and it gave me the morale that if he did it then maybe I could also run."― David Rudisha