More From Marya Mannes
- "Women are repeatedly accused of taking things personally. I cannot see any other honest way of taking them."
- "In aid, the proper attitude is one omitting gratitude."
- "It is not enough to show people how to live better: there is a mandate for any group with enormous powers of communication to show people how to be better."
More In Dreams
- "I have always been amazed at the way an ordinary observer lends so much more credence and attaches so much more importance to waking events than to those occurring in dreams… Man… is above all the plaything of his memory."― Andre Breton
- "I just want to put some positive stuff out there. If it works, great. If it doesn’t, no problem."― Kevin James
- "The last few years I became a lot more into sports. Growing up, the sports I liked were independent sports, like skateboarding. I was really into skateboarding, and not necessarily team televised sports."― Mark Hoppus