More From Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
- "The agony of my feelings allowed me no respite; no incident occurred from which my rage and misery could not extract its food."
- "I do not wish women to have power over men; but over themselves."
- "My dreams were all my own; I accounted for them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed – my dearest pleasure when free."
More In Dreams
- "Vision gets the dreams started. Dreaming employs your God-given imagination to reinforce the vision. Both are part of something I believe is absolutely necessary to building the life of a champion, a winner, a person of high character who is consistently at the top of whatever game he or she is in."― Emmitt Smith
- "When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed."― Marilyn Manson
- "Within our dreams and aspirations we find our opportunities."― Sugar Ray Leonard