More From Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
- "The agony of my feelings allowed me no respite; no incident occurred from which my rage and misery could not extract its food."
- "I do not wish women to have power over men; but over themselves."
- "Life and death appeared to me ideal bounds, which I should first break through, and pour a torrent of light into our dark world."
More In Dreams
- "We use our parents like recurring dreams, to be entered into when needed."― Doris Lessing
- "So many of my dreams were to actually be able to make a living of what I did as a hobby."― Rick Baker
- "I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can play together all night."― Bill Watterson