More From Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
- "Life and death appeared to me ideal bounds, which I should first break through, and pour a torrent of light into our dark world."
- "The agony of my feelings allowed me no respite; no incident occurred from which my rage and misery could not extract its food."
- "My dreams were all my own; I accounted for them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed – my dearest pleasure when free."
More In Dreams
- "Without peace, all other dreams vanish and are reduced to ashes."― Jawaharlal Nehru
- "I’ve always said that one night, I’m going to find myself in some field somewhere, I’m standing on grass, and it’s raining, and I’m with the person I love, and I know I’m at the very point I’ve been dreaming of getting to."― Drew Barrymore
- "Reading a piece of poetry with no beat in front of 20 people is way more challenging than rocking for 10,000 people."― Macklemore