More From Mary Stuart Masterson
- "Just the actual physical ability to hold four instruments simultaneously and do some of the things that Vivien was able to do is mind blowing to any surgeon. He never went to medical school and he became one of the great teachers of medicine himself, people are just amazed."
- "I’d like to think Helen very much understood what it was to be disadvantaged in the medical field. And that that was something that she never let dictate her choices."
- "The fact that he didn’t get credit for a while is more the story of social injustice. But his own spirit wasn’t driven by that, and wasn’t dependent upon that. He just wished he had the cash to go to medical school."
More In Respect
- "People are giving me more respect."― Christina Ricci
- "The 9/11 Commission strongly recommends that the National Intelligence Director be fully in control of the budget, from developing it to implementing it, to ensuring that the National Intelligence Director has the clout to make decisions."― Leonard Boswell
- "I write for those women who do not speak, for those who do not have a voice because they were so terrified, because we are taught to respect fear more than ourselves. We’ve been taught that silence would save us, but it won’t."― Audre Lorde