More From Mary Stuart Masterson
- "Just the actual physical ability to hold four instruments simultaneously and do some of the things that Vivien was able to do is mind blowing to any surgeon. He never went to medical school and he became one of the great teachers of medicine himself, people are just amazed."
- "The fact that he didn’t get credit for a while is more the story of social injustice. But his own spirit wasn’t driven by that, and wasn’t dependent upon that. He just wished he had the cash to go to medical school."
- "I’d like to think Helen very much understood what it was to be disadvantaged in the medical field. And that that was something that she never let dictate her choices."
More In Respect
- "I work on words quite separately to music. They’re both ongoing, and I don’t ever feel like I’m working in a cycle in that respect, because it’s every day anyway, no matter what I’m doing. Then I get to a point when I’ve collected together enough words that seem like they want to be songs rather than poems, or sometimes not."― P. J. Harvey
- "With respect to the environment in our state and our state’s future – in addition to water which is very important here – I think it is crucial for him to make a sincere commitment to energy efficiency, fuel efficiency, by helping us to produce those cars of the future."― Jennifer Granholm
- "It was tough at the time but when I was younger, my Dad. I would say my Dad, because without him I wouldn’t have been here. I mean it was tough for me because he was really demanding. With him, it was never enough, you know, anything I did was never enough."― Thierry Henry