More From Mary Stuart Masterson
- "Just the actual physical ability to hold four instruments simultaneously and do some of the things that Vivien was able to do is mind blowing to any surgeon. He never went to medical school and he became one of the great teachers of medicine himself, people are just amazed."
- "I’d like to think Helen very much understood what it was to be disadvantaged in the medical field. And that that was something that she never let dictate her choices."
- "The fact that he didn’t get credit for a while is more the story of social injustice. But his own spirit wasn’t driven by that, and wasn’t dependent upon that. He just wished he had the cash to go to medical school."
More In Respect
- "If we have no respect for our viewers, then how can we have any respect for ourselves and what we do?"― Christiane Amanpour
- "If man doesn’t learn to treat the oceans and the rain forest with respect, man will become extinct."― Peter Benchley
- "The final test of a gentleman is his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."― William Lyon Phelps