More From Mary Schmich
- "For some Chicago expats, food is the medicine that blunts the pain of separation."
- "Don’t waste time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind."
- "Here’s a thing about the death of your mother, or anyone else you love: You can’t anticipate how you’ll feel afterward. People will tell you; a few may be close to right, none exactly right."
More In Movies
- "Movies are open doors, and at every door, I change character and life."― Juliette Binoche
- "The financial implode is bound to be reflected in the movies that are being made, there’s no question."― Clive Owen
- "Even if I set out to make a film about a fillet of sole, it would be about me."― Federico Fellini