More From Mary Schmich
- "Don’t expect anyone else to support you. Maybe you’ll have a trust fund. Maybe you’ll have a wealthy spouse. But you never know when either of them might run out."
- "Here’s a thing about the death of your mother, or anyone else you love: You can’t anticipate how you’ll feel afterward. People will tell you; a few may be close to right, none exactly right."
- "Don’t waste time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind."
More In Movies
- "I always leave that for other people to decide, because some of the things I consider to be disasters are some people’s favorite movies. And that’s what I like so much, is that you never know. Something intrigues somebody and means nothing to somebody else."― Christian Bale
- "I am in so many movies that are on TV at 2:00 a.m. that people think I am dead."― Michael Caine
- "I like to play guitar, jam out, play the blues, go watch movies. I love movies."― Dane Cook