More From Mary Kay Ash
- "Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn’t know it so it goes on flying anyway."
- "A mediocre idea that generates enthusiasm will go further than a great idea that inspires no one."
- "Central banks don’t have divine wisdom. They try to do the best analysis they can and must be prepared to stand or fall by the quality of that analysis."
More In Money
- "It’s good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy."― George Horace Lorimer
- "Time will take your money, but money won’t buy time."― James Taylor
- "My body can’t put anyone in jeopardy of not making money anymore – my body is just not on the table that way anymore."― Christina Aguilera