More From Martin Sheen
- "War at this time and in this place is unwelcome, unwise, and simply wrong."
- "Those years on the golf course as a caddie, boy, those people were something. They were vulgar, some were alcoholics, racist, they were very difficult people to deal with. A lot of them didn’t have a sense of humor."
- "Don’t invade Iraq. Inspections work, war won’t."
More In Funny
- "If it’s inappropriate to write about, if there’s nothing funny about it, then it’s not funny."― Calvin Trillin
- "A two-year-old is kind of like having a blender, but you don’t have a top for it."― Jerry Seinfeld
- "It is funny because the guy who is my boss now, Howard Stern, has a similarity there. He got big being a regular guy. He wasn’t the greatest looking guy in the world."― Artie Lange