More From Martin McGuinness
- "The fact is that a car used by Gerry Adams and myself during the course of the Mitchell review was bugged by elements within British military intelligence."
- "Along with that ongoing process Sinn Fein took a decision to establish a peace commission which had the responsibility to travel around the country to receive submissions from the general public, also our opponents."
- "But the fact is that the vast majority of Republicans support the Sinn Fein leadership."
More In Politics
- "A 527 doesn’t have a wife. It doesn’t have a brother-in-law who knows a lot about politics, or a union president who calls and doesn’t like the color of the suit, or bimbo eruptions. It’s the perfect candidate, because it has no personal characteristics."― Roger Stone
- "I’m not involved in politics any more and they’re quite right."― Jeffrey Archer
- "Today we thank God for all the blessings He has bestowed upon this great Country and ask Him to continue to heal our land and meet our needs – and we do so through the power of prayer."― Nick Rahall