More From Martin Luther
- "If he have faith, the believer cannot be restrained. He betrays himself. He breaks out. He confesses and teaches this gospel to the people at the risk of life itself."
- "Faith is permitting ourselves to be seized by the things we do not see."
- "Beautiful music is the art of the prophets that can calm the agitations of the soul; it is one of the most magnificent and delightful presents God has given us."
More In Relationship
- "So then, the relationship of self to other is the complete realization that loving yourself is impossible without loving everything defined as other than yourself."― Alan Watts
- "Our institute’s agenda is relatively simple. We study the relationship between social-economic change and culture. By culture we mean beliefs, values and lifestyles. We cover a broad range of issues, and we work very internationally."― Peter L. Berger
- "Anger may be kindled in the noblest breasts: but in these slow droppings of an unforgiving temper never takes the shape of consistency of enduring hatred."― M. Kathleen Casey