More From Martin Luther
- "Forgiveness is God’s command."
- "War is the greatest plague that can afflict humanity, it destroys religion, it destroys states, it destroys families. Any scourge is preferable to it."
- "If he have faith, the believer cannot be restrained. He betrays himself. He breaks out. He confesses and teaches this gospel to the people at the risk of life itself."
More In Relationship
- "Lack of pep is often mistaken for patience."― Kin Hubbard
- "Acting is a life experience. I’m always learning things when I’m making a movie. So the fame part of it is fine when you consider what you get out of this job."― Kate Bosworth
- "What we have is North Korea still pursuing path to a nuclear weapon state. So the majority of people’s trust in North Korea has gone down considerably."― Lee Myung-bak