More From Martin Luther
- "The reproduction of mankind is a great marvel and mystery. Had God consulted me in the matter, I should have advised him to continue the generation of the species by fashioning them out of clay."
- "I shall never be a heretic; I may err in dispute, but I do not wish to decide anything finally; on the other hand, I am not bound by the opinions of men."
- "To gather with God’s people in united adoration of the Father is as necessary to the Christian life as prayer."
More In Relationship
- "Growing up training, I use to get up so early I would wave to the garbage men going by. So, I had this relationship with Blue Collar America and I really liked it. I felt that lots of those people looked forward to me winning."― Gerry Cooney
- "You can’t have a relationship when you’re shooting a 14-hour day and your husband is shooting a 14-hour day in the same city. It’s a time thing and it’s a together thing."― Eva Longoria
- "I have a love/hate relationship with just about all technology in my life. My first typewriter in particular. I had a helluva time putting new ribbon on it."― Eric Stoltz