More From Martin H. Fischer
- "Facts are not science – as the dictionary is not literature."
- "Don’t confuse hypothesis and theory. The former is a possible explanation; the latter, the correct one. The establishment of theory is the very purpose of science."
- "The great doctors all got their education off dirt pavements and poverty – not marble floors and foundations."
More In Attitude
- "Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference."― Winston Churchill
- "My dad instilled in me a great sense of humor. I wasn’t bullied at school because my outward attitude was confident, and that helps."― Warwick Davis
- "The Dolls were an attitude. If nothing else they were a great attitude."― Johnny Thunders