More From Martin H. Fischer
- "Don’t confuse hypothesis and theory. The former is a possible explanation; the latter, the correct one. The establishment of theory is the very purpose of science."
- "Whenever ideas fail, men invent words."
- "A doctor must work eighteen hours a day and seven days a week. If you cannot console yourself to this, get out of the profession."
More In Attitude
- "There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative."― W. Clement Stone
- "I went to England in the ’70s, and I was in my early 20s. There was still a residue of that era of being an underclass or colonial. I assume it must have been a more aggressive and prominent attitude 40 years before that, because Australia internationally wasn’t regarded as having much cultural value. We were a country full of sheep and convicts."― Geoffrey Rush
- "If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life."― Billy Graham