More From Martin Fleischmann
- "American science is much more organized, much more hierarchical than British science has been."
- "I think you know that I classify science as British science, American science, and everybody else."
- "I think British science is becoming more like American science – and then there is everybody else, I’m afraid."
More In Experience
- "While I was pleasantly surprised by the relatively high number of jobs created in April, the fact is that job creation during this recovery period has significantly lagged both historical experience in recovery, and the projections of the Bush Administration."― Barney Frank
- "Man learns through experience, and the spiritual path is full of different kinds of experiences. He will encounter many difficulties and obstacles, and they are the very experiences he needs to encourage and complete the cleansing process."― Sai Baba
- "I think success right now is not about how famous you are or how much you’re getting paid, but it’s more about if you’re steadily working and you’re happy with what you’re doing."― Sarah Hyland