More From Martin Fleischmann
- "I think you know that I classify science as British science, American science, and everybody else."
- "It has been suggested at various times that I should start an operation in the United Kingdom but – bearing in mind my age and medical history – I think this would be not a very sensible way to go forward."
- "American science is much more organized, much more hierarchical than British science has been."
More In Experience
- "An enormous part of our mature experience cannot not be expressed in words."― Alfred North Whitehead
- "A commitment to human rights cannot be fostered simply through the transmission of knowledge. Action and experience play a crucial role in the learning process."― Daisaku Ikeda
- "When people speak to you about a preventive war, you tell them to go and fight it. After my experience, I have come to hate war."― Dwight D. Eisenhower