More From Martin Fleischmann
- "I think you know that I classify science as British science, American science, and everybody else."
- "American science is much more organized, much more hierarchical than British science has been."
- "It has been suggested at various times that I should start an operation in the United Kingdom but – bearing in mind my age and medical history – I think this would be not a very sensible way to go forward."
More In Experience
- "The soul is everlasting, and its learning experience is lifetime after lifetime."― Shirley MacLaine
- "There are always new things to experience, internalize then write about. This process is ongoing with me. It never stops. The opportunity to reach new audiences with all of the music that we have made is thrilling."― Graham Nash
- "To use the same words is not a sufficient guarantee of understanding; one must use the same words for the same genus of inward experience; ultimately one must have one’s experiences in common."― Friedrich Nietzsche