More From Martha Reeves
- "The morning after my high-school graduation found me up early job hunting. The dream of college I put on the back burner."
- "You can’t very well live in a castle while your kin is on the poor side of town and barely have enough food. Some want you to get to the top and rely on you making it for them, too."
- "I worshipped Berry Gordy for the creative dreams he had made come true."
More In Change
- "The jarring change going from an urban environment to an extremely remote natural environment is extremely inspiring. It’s constantly stimulating, it’s like a slap in the face."― Carter Burwell
- "Right now, I do not like kids at all. I mean, I love my fans and everything, but when you have kids following you around all day, it’s like, “Ugh, kids!” Maybe that will change when I get older."― Vanessa Hudgens
- "Weep not that the world changes – did it keep a stable, changeless state, it were cause indeed to weep."― William C. Bryant