More From Marshall McLuhan
- "American youth attributes much more importance to arriving at driver’s license age than at voting age."
- "As technology advances, it reverses the characteristics of every situation again and again. The age of automation is going to be the age of ‘do it yourself.’"
- "Everybody experiences far more than he understands. Yet it is experience, rather than understanding, that influences behavior."
More In Friendship
- "During the 1950s, Aristotle Onassis and I formed what grew to be a close friendship and association in several business ventures."― Paul Getty
- "My parents, and librarians along the way, taught me about the space between words; about the margins, where so many juicy moments of life and spirit and friendship could be found. In a library, you could find miracles and truth and you might find something that would make you laugh so hard that you get shushed, in the friendliest way."― Anne Lamott
- "I think it’s important to have closure in any relationship that ends – from a romantic relationship to a friendship. You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase."― Jennifer Aniston