More From Marquis de Sade
- "There is no more lively sensation than that of pain; its impressions are certain and dependable, they never deceive as may those of the pleasure women perpetually feign and almost never experience."
- "To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell."
- "Lust is to the other passions what the nervous fluid is to life; it supports them all, lends strength to them all ambition, cruelty, avarice, revenge, are all founded on lust."
More In Attitude
- "Civilization is a method of living, an attitude of equal respect for all men."― Jane Addams
- "In terms of work I’ve always had a Bad Attitude in that I won’t work anywhere which requires me to work strict hours or follow a dress code. I don’t know if that’s an Asperger’s thing or not, I think it’s just being reasonable."― Bram Cohen
- "Leadership is practiced not so much in words as in attitude and in actions."― Harold S. Geneen