More From Marquis de Sade
- "Happiness lies neither in vice nor in virtue; but in the manner we appreciate the one and the other, and the choice we make pursuant to our individual organization."
- "Between understanding and faith immediate connections must subsist."
- "The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?"
More In Attitude
- "Looking in the mirror to check if my tie is straight is a waste of my time. I only look in the mirror once a day, and that’s in the morning when I shave."― Lennart Meri
- "The best way to inspire people to superior performance is to convince them by everything you do and by your everyday attitude that you are wholeheartedly supporting them."― Harold S. Geneen
- "If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude."― Maya Angelou