More From Marlon Brando
- "I don’t mind that I’m fat. You still get the same money."
- "With women, I’ve got a long bamboo pole with a leather loop on the end. I slip the loop around their necks so they can’t get away or come too close. Like catching snakes."
- "Acting is the expression of a neurotic impulse. It’s a bum’s life. Quitting acting, that’s the sign of maturity."
More In Car
- "When you buy a gallon of gas, over 60 percent of the energy you pay for goes out the radiator in the form of waste heat? That’s why you have a radiator in your car in the first place."― Wilson Greatbatch
- "Well, I’ve been in a few car wrecks."― Dave Matthews
- "I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks."― Barack Obama