More From Marlon Brando
- "Acting is the expression of a neurotic impulse. It’s a bum’s life. Quitting acting, that’s the sign of maturity."
- "I don’t mind that I’m fat. You still get the same money."
- "With women, I’ve got a long bamboo pole with a leather loop on the end. I slip the loop around their necks so they can’t get away or come too close. Like catching snakes."
More In Car
- "Freedom is never easily won, but once established, freedom lasts, spreads and chokes out tyranny."― Trent Lott
- "It’s well known I’m a Scientologist, and that has helped me to find that inner peace in my life and it’s something that has given me great stability and tools that I use."― Tom Cruise
- "Nobody’s ever asked me to pay for a meal before I’ve eaten it, I’ve never been pulled over just because I was driving the wrong kind of car in the wrong kind of area at the wrong time of night."― Wentworth Miller