More From Marlon Brando
- "Acting is the expression of a neurotic impulse. It’s a bum’s life. Quitting acting, that’s the sign of maturity."
- "With women, I’ve got a long bamboo pole with a leather loop on the end. I slip the loop around their necks so they can’t get away or come too close. Like catching snakes."
- "I don’t mind that I’m fat. You still get the same money."
More In Car
- "I have a car but it’s not important."― Eric Cantona
- "Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear."― Dave Barry
- "Campaign behavior for wives: Always be on time. Do as little talking as humanly possible. Lean back in the parade car so everybody can see the president."― Eleanor Roosevelt