More From Marlene Dietrich
- "I never enjoyed working in a film."
- "When you’re dead, you’re dead. That’s it."
- "To be completely woman you need a master, and in him a compass for your life. You need a man you can look up to and respect. If you dethrone him it’s no wonder that you are discontented, and discontented women are not loved for long."
More In Computers
- "The future lies in designing and selling computers that people don’t realize are computers at all."― Adam Osborne
- "Diaspora starts about a thousand years from now. Most of human civilisation has moved inside computers; essentially, a major branch of our descendants consists of conscious software."― Greg Egan
- "I have three daughters, so I can’t be as tough as I want to be. When you have kids – especially daughters – they know how to work you. They’re a lot smarter than we are, that’s for sure. But I’ll be more tough on their boyfriends."― Tim McGraw