More From Mark Zandi
- "A housing renaissance has begun. This may be hard to believe after the dizzying, six-year-long crash in home sales, construction and house prices. But housing turned the corner last year, and it will take off in 2013."
- "A home is still the biggest asset that most Americans own."
- "Buying a home wouldn’t make much sense if house prices were likely to decline further; no one wants to catch a falling knife."
More In Respect
- "How have relations with Iran and Belarus benefited Venezuela? We are interested in countries that have democracies, that respect human rights, that we have an affinity with. What affinity do we have with Iran?"― Henrique Capriles Radonski
- "So it’s kind of nervous to be in this situation, but at the same time you look at all those actors and the work that they’ve done, I’ve been in bigger films than all of them and still kept my integrity and still kept my respect."― Shia LaBeouf
- "That’s what people respect, the fact that I wasn’t a chump that laid on his back and gave up."― Mike Tyson