More From Mark Zandi
- "The most important point is, in a time of crisis, there is no way out but for the government to be bold and aggressive."
- "The Tea Party was born out of the disgust many Americans felt early in the financial crisis upon learning that the federal government was even contemplating reducing the principal on some troubled mortgages."
- "No one should expect the value of their house to appreciate quickly – counting on your home to be a significant part of your retirement saving isn’t a winning strategy – but it is reasonable to expect that prices generally will rise with at least the rate of inflation for some time to come."
More In Respect
- "My mother is very, very smart and commands respect because she has a lot of respect for herself."― Jared Leto
- "Anglo-Saxon civilization has taught the individual to protect his own rights; American civilization will teach him to respect the rights of others."― William Jennings Bryan
- "I find it hard to take rock groups very seriously or treat them with respect. There is something absurd about these gloomy young men getting together and banging away."― Robert Wyatt