More From Mark Zandi
- "A housing renaissance has begun. This may be hard to believe after the dizzying, six-year-long crash in home sales, construction and house prices. But housing turned the corner last year, and it will take off in 2013."
- "A home is still the biggest asset that most Americans own."
- "It’s time to pull the bandage off America’s foreclosure problem. The economy is ready to emerge from its recent dark period, but to make it happen soon we need to speed the resolution of millions of troubled home loans. Six years have passed since the crisis began, yet instead of accelerating, foreclosures have slowed."
More In Work
- "If you are ever at a loss to support a flagging conversation, introduce the subject of eating."― Leigh Hunt
- "I never did anything worth doing by accident, nor did any of my inventions come by accident; they came by work."― Plato
- "No man ever got very high by pulling other people down. The intelligent merchant does not knock his competitors. The sensible worker does not work those who work with him. Don’t knock your friends. Don’t knock your enemies. Don’t knock yourself."― Alfred Lord Tennyson