More From Mark Zandi
- "It’s time to pull the bandage off America’s foreclosure problem. The economy is ready to emerge from its recent dark period, but to make it happen soon we need to speed the resolution of millions of troubled home loans. Six years have passed since the crisis began, yet instead of accelerating, foreclosures have slowed."
- "A home is still the biggest asset that most Americans own."
- "No one should expect the value of their house to appreciate quickly – counting on your home to be a significant part of your retirement saving isn’t a winning strategy – but it is reasonable to expect that prices generally will rise with at least the rate of inflation for some time to come."
More In Work
- "When I moved to New York, I fell head over heels back into country music and probably ’cause I missed something about Texas."― Norah Jones
- "I want to be alone and work until the day my heads hits the drawing table and I’m dead. Kaput. I feel very much like I want to be with my brother and sister again. They’re nowhere. I know they’re nowhere and they don’t exist, but if nowhere means that’s where they are, that’s where I want to be."― Maurice Sendak
- "I’ve got five kids and I’m married, Tommy’s got two kids and he’s been married, Vince just got married again, Mick’s out of a relationship, Tommy’s single as well. We’ve done a lot in our life, we’ve covered a lot of miles."― Nikki Sixx