More From Mark Zandi
- "The FHA’s success provides strong evidence that government can and should play a role in the nation’s mortgage finance system. It also demonstrates that although government intervention in the economy during the Great Recession was messy, things would have been a lot messier without it."
- "Past experience with fiscal austerity at home and overseas strongly suggests that it is best for the economy’s long-run performance to restrain government spending rather than raise taxes."
- "We’re getting job creation in healthcare and educational services. We’ve been getting that all along. It’s demographically driven, it’s funded by the government, and that’s held up."
More In Success
- "Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying."― W. Clement Stone
- "Katy Perry is the sexiest woman I’ve ever kissed. It was amazing and very purple – she had purple lipstick on. I don’t think there will ever be anything cooler than kissing her… until I marry her maybe!"― Niall Horan
- "When I have a terrible need of – shall I say the word – religion. Then I go out and paint the stars."― Vincent Van Gogh