More From Mark Zandi
- "No one should expect the value of their house to appreciate quickly – counting on your home to be a significant part of your retirement saving isn’t a winning strategy – but it is reasonable to expect that prices generally will rise with at least the rate of inflation for some time to come."
- "The most important point is, in a time of crisis, there is no way out but for the government to be bold and aggressive."
- "A home is still the biggest asset that most Americans own."
More In Time
- "To think is of itself to be useful; it is always and in all cases a striving toward God."― Victor Hugo
- "I can only note that the past is beautiful because one never realises an emotion at the time. It expands later, and thus we don’t have complete emotions about the present, only about the past."― Virginia Woolf
- "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."― Vincent Van Gogh