More From Mark Zandi
- "Past experience with fiscal austerity at home and overseas strongly suggests that it is best for the economy’s long-run performance to restrain government spending rather than raise taxes."
- "The most important point is, in a time of crisis, there is no way out but for the government to be bold and aggressive."
- "No one should expect the value of their house to appreciate quickly – counting on your home to be a significant part of your retirement saving isn’t a winning strategy – but it is reasonable to expect that prices generally will rise with at least the rate of inflation for some time to come."
More In Time
- "When I did the film Generations, in which the character died, I felt like a guest for the first time. That made me very sad."― William Shatner
- "I wasted time, and now doth time waste me."― William Shakespeare
- "Life gives you plenty of time to do whatever you want to do if you stay in the present moment."― Deepak Chopra