More From Mark Twain
- "My books are like water; those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water."
- "The Christian’s Bible is a drug store. Its contents remain the same, but the medical practice changes."
- "Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about."
More In Work
- "Like every man of sense and good feeling, I abominate work."― Aldous Huxley
- "When you’re around me and really see that all I do is live and breathe for my work, it’s not strange, it’s just Gaga."― Lady Gaga
- "There are two worlds: the world we can measure with line and rule, and the world that we feel with our hearts and imagination."― Leigh Hunt