More From Mark Twain
- "Part of the secret of a success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside."
- "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated."
- "What a wee little part of a person’s life are his acts and his words! His real life is led in his head, and is known to none but himself."
More In Best
- "When you do not know what you are doing and what you are doing is the best – that is inspiration."― Robert Bresson
- "I just try to do the best job I possibly can – put the blinders on, go to work and be the best you can possibly be. Once you have done everything that you possibly can – you’ve put forth your greatest effort – then I can live with whatever’s next."― Bill Parcells
- "Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength."― Saint Francis de Sales