More From Mark Twain
- "You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- "What a wee little part of a person’s life are his acts and his words! His real life is led in his head, and is known to none but himself."
- "If it’s your job to eat a frog, it’s best to do it first thing in the morning. And If it’s your job to eat two frogs, it’s best to eat the biggest one first."
More In Hope
- "‘A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints’ was the first real actor-actor part I did, and I hope I to do more. Action movies are fun, but I’d be happy not to do them if there are better roles."― Channing Tatum
- "Most people like to read about intrigue and spies. I hope to provide a metaphor for the average reader’s daily life. Most of us live in a slightly conspiratorial relationship with our employer and perhaps with our marriage."― John le Carre
- "The myth of the liberal media empowers conservatives to control debate in the United States to the point where liberals cannot even hope for a fair shake anymore."― Eric Alterman