More From Mark Twain
- "There are people who can do all fine and heroic things but one – keep from telling their happiness to the unhappy."
- "The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not."
- "The finest clothing made is a person’s own skin, but, of course, society demands something more than this."
More In Time
- "If we don’t get gun-control laws in this country, we are full of beans. To have the National Rifle Association rule the United States is pathetic. And I agree with Mayor Michael Bloomberg: It’s time to put up or shut up about gun control for both parties."― Harvey Weinstein
- "Children are smarter than any of us. Know how I know that? I don’t know one child with a full time job and children."― Bill Hicks
- "If I had children, I would be very selfish. I wouldn’t be out doing things. But by not having kids, it makes me freer to travel the world and talk about things I feel are important."― Linda Blair