More From Mark Twain
- "If it’s your job to eat a frog, it’s best to do it first thing in the morning. And If it’s your job to eat two frogs, it’s best to eat the biggest one first."
- "Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
- "Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any copyright law on the planet."
More In Education
- "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy."― Woody Allen
- "Studies have shown that inmate participation in education, vocational and job training, prison work skills development, drug abuse, mental health and other treatment programs, all reduce recidivism, significantly."― Bobby Scott
- "I am often amazed at how much more capability and enthusiasm for science there is among elementary school youngsters than among college students."― Carl Sagan