More From Mark Twain
- "It is not best that we should all think alike; it is a difference of opinion that makes horse races."
- "If it’s your job to eat a frog, it’s best to do it first thing in the morning. And If it’s your job to eat two frogs, it’s best to eat the biggest one first."
- "I never let schooling interfere with my education."
More In Communication
- "A monopoly on the means of communication may define a ruling elite more precisely than the celebrated Marxian formula of monopoly in the means of production."― Robert Anton Wilson
- "The other thing about FEMA, my understanding is that it was supposed to move into the Department of Homeland Security… and be what it was, but also having a lot of lateral communication with all those others involved in that issue of homeland security."― Warren Rudman
- "From as long as, literally as far back as I can remember I’ve liked puns, word jokes, I can literally recall looking at a comic at the age of six or seven and I remember what I enjoyed and what it was precisely and how the joke worked."― Tom Stoppard