More From Mark Twain
- "Work consists of whatever a body is obliged to do. Play consists of whatever a body is not obliged to do."
- "If it’s your job to eat a frog, it’s best to do it first thing in the morning. And If it’s your job to eat two frogs, it’s best to eat the biggest one first."
- "To be good is noble; but to show others how to be good is nobler and no trouble."
More In Experience
- "The experience of democracy is like the experience of life itself-always changing, infinite in its variety, sometimes turbulent and all the more valuable for having been tested by adversity."― Jimmy Carter
- "I guess my experience with some stuff is kind of abstract."― Joaquin Phoenix
- "The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread."― Mother Teresa