More From Mario Batali
- "As they say in Italy, Italians were eating with a knife and fork when the French were still eating each other. The Medici family had to bring their Tuscan cooks up there so they could make something edible."
- "There are pockets of great food in Spain, but there are also pockets of very mediocre food in Spain, and the same in Morocco and the same in Croatia and the same in Germany and the same in Austria."
- "Unlike curing cancer or heart disease, we already know how to beat hunger: food."
More In Design
- "I’m opinionated. I always stick to my design plan. I don’t waver."― Douglas Wilson
- "A designer is only as good as the star who wears her clothes."― Edith Head
- "Everyone wants an iPhone, but it would be impossible to design an iPhone in China because it’s not a product; it’s an understanding of human nature."― Ai Weiwei