More From Marilyn Manson
- "I am drawn to women who are independent and creative, which is problematic because it’s a struggle, a competition of careers. There’s jealousy."
- "As a kid I had buck teeth and braces and acne. I hated what I saw. I’m still not comfortable, but that’s why I change and adapt the way I look."
- "My goal isn’t to make money, it’s to try and survive and make a point."
More In Marriage
- "I didn’t want to be one of those women who wake up at 63 years old and realize they’ve missed the window of opportunity for marriage and children."― Alanis Morissette
- "If variety is the spice of life, marriage is the big can of leftover Spam."― Johnny Carson
- "Marriage is the miracle that transforms a kiss from a pleasure into a duty."― Helen Rowland