More From Marilyn Manson
- "Sometimes you feel awkward being what you’re best at, you feel like you have to be something new."
- "Marilyn Monroe wasn’t even her real name, Charles Manson isn’t his real name, and now, I’m taking that to be my real name. But what’s real? You can’t find the truth, you just pick the lie you like the best."
- "We live in a society of victimization, where people are much more comfortable being victimized than actually standing up for themselves."
More In Marriage
- "Inspirations never go in for long engagements; they demand immediate marriage to action."― Brendan Francis
- "If variety is the spice of life, marriage is the big can of leftover Spam."― Johnny Carson
- "Men have a much better time of it than women. For one thing, they marry later; for another thing, they die earlier."― H. L. Mencken