More From Marilyn Manson
- "When you’re taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, then what value does that place on love?"
- "As a kid I had buck teeth and braces and acne. I hated what I saw. I’m still not comfortable, but that’s why I change and adapt the way I look."
- "When I finish a picture I don’t show it to anyone if I feel it’s not good enough yet. I’ve learnt to listen to my partners and my friends. For me it’s the biggest success if they like it."
More In Music
- "I rented a house, recorded the stuff in a house. Just took my time ‘cuz sometimes it’s just rush, rush, rush. I just wanna live and play music."― Ziggy Marley
- "Humor is the affectionate communication of insight."― Leo Rosten
- "The earth has grown old with its burden of care, but at Christmas it always is young, the heart of the jewel burns lustrous and fair, and its soul full of music breaks the air, when the song of angels is sung."― Phillips Brooks