More From Mariel Hemingway
- "It’s not that I don’t believe in miracles, but I never quite trust that they’re real."
- "Finding some quiet time in your life, I think, is hugely important."
- "I did Star 80, which was a magnificent experience as well, but still, I was at the height of my career at the beginning. Then I had to jump down the ladder and climb back up again, which I didn’t understand. That was very hard."
More In Trust
- "You may be right that people say: ‘You know what, we had Obama. He was inexperienced. The guy had great rhetoric, sounded good, looked good, but has turned out to be an utter disaster. I want someone where I have confidence and credibility that they’re up to the job and that I can trust what they tell me.’"― Karl Rove
- "Any journalist worth his or her salt wouldn’t trust me."― Joey Skaggs
- "Before we decide to trust you with this power, we ask you to stand before the public and explain your views. Justice may be blind, but it should not be deaf."― Herb Kohl