More From Mariel Hemingway
- "When child actors act well they’re just reacting to situations, and they’re acting very real because their life experience is so short; there’s no history to fall back on."
- "The experience of getting my Kriya, which is the meditation process that I do, was very powerful for me – though, as I explain in the book, I was really suspect of that kind of thing."
- "I don’t have to go to church. The church is within me and the experience is my own. It’s my life experience."
More In Trust
- "I shall endeavour still further to prosecute this inquiry, an inquiry I trust not merely speculative, but of sufficient moment to inspire the pleasing hope of its becoming essentially beneficial to mankind."― Edward Jenner
- "We have to compete in a universe of 200 networks, so we have to carve out our own niche, and to me, that niche is just basic shoe-leather journalism with some good journalists at the helm you can trust as presenters."― Walter Isaacson
- "A hypocrite despises those whom he deceives, but has no respect for himself. He would make a dupe of himself too, if he could."― William Hazlitt