More From Mariel Hemingway
- "When child actors act well they’re just reacting to situations, and they’re acting very real because their life experience is so short; there’s no history to fall back on."
- "I did Star 80, which was a magnificent experience as well, but still, I was at the height of my career at the beginning. Then I had to jump down the ladder and climb back up again, which I didn’t understand. That was very hard."
- "The experience of getting my Kriya, which is the meditation process that I do, was very powerful for me – though, as I explain in the book, I was really suspect of that kind of thing."
More In Trust
- "Don’t expect anyone else to support you. Maybe you’ll have a trust fund. Maybe you’ll have a wealthy spouse. But you never know when either of them might run out."― Mary Schmich
- "It is essential to employ, trust, and reward those whose perspective, ability, and judgment are radically different from yours. It is also rare, for it requires uncommon humility, tolerance, and wisdom."― Dee Hock
- "You have got to discover you, what you do, and trust it."― Barbra Streisand