More From Mariel Hemingway
- "I don’t have to go to church. The church is within me and the experience is my own. It’s my life experience."
- "I wanted to share the experience of how yoga and meditation have transformed my life, how they have enabled me to observe who I am, first in my body, and then emotionally, and on to a kind of spiritual path."
- "I did Star 80, which was a magnificent experience as well, but still, I was at the height of my career at the beginning. Then I had to jump down the ladder and climb back up again, which I didn’t understand. That was very hard."
More In Trust
- "I read the NY Times but I don’t trust all of it."― David Byrne
- "I think we’re very complicated and we’re capable of all kinds of things, and movies don’t reflect that."― Ryan Gosling
- "I became much happier when I realized I shouldn’t depend solely on my career for my sense of self. So I developed other interests and surrounded myself with a small group of friends I could trust."― Douglas Wood