More From Mariel Hemingway
- "Self-Realization Fellowship seemed like training. It was the training ground for finding a sense of peace in myself. Because that’s my job. It’s no one else’s."
- "I did Star 80, which was a magnificent experience as well, but still, I was at the height of my career at the beginning. Then I had to jump down the ladder and climb back up again, which I didn’t understand. That was very hard."
- "I don’t have to go to church. The church is within me and the experience is my own. It’s my life experience."
More In Trust
- "For me it’s always about first impressions. I trust my instincts. I love to prepare if it’s something that requires training. But I don’t like to prepare the psychology too much. I enjoy the psychology of the character but I work better from a first impression."― Billy Zane
- "If I knew I was positive, why would I have ever gone to PAW to take a test?"― Marc Wallice
- "So if the players trust the coach, it’s not a problem. If the players don’t trust the coach, it is a problem, and vice versa."― Bill Parcells