More From Marianne Williamson
- "We need to shift from an economic organizing principle for human civilization, to a humanitarian organizing principle. Making money more important than your own children is a pathological way for an individual to run their affairs, and it’s a pathological way for a society to run its affairs."
- "You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure about you. We were born to manifest the glory of God that is within us."
- "Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here."
More In Birthday
- "The reason I met my husband was because I remembered a friend’s birthday. The moral of the story is: Remember people’s birthdays."― Julianna Margulies
- "It is ironic that the one thing that all religions recognize as separating us from our creator, our very self-consciousness, is also the one thing that divides us from our fellow creatures. It was a bitter birthday present from evolution."― Annie Dillard
- "I always wanted to shave. It is a very natural process. For my birthday I got a lot of shaving stuff."― Chaz Bono