More From Marianne Williamson
- "We receive His peace when we ask Him for it. We keep His peace by extending it to others. Those are the keys and there are no others."
- "You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure about you. We were born to manifest the glory of God that is within us."
- "We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what’s wrong in your life, or you can focus on what’s right."
More In Birthday
- "I think the short story is a very underrated art form. We know that novels deserve respect."― Neil Gaiman
- "My mother asked me what I wanted for my birthday, so I said I wanted to read poetry with her."― Guy Johnson
- "I just moved into a new house, so I love spending time at home. Everything for me is all about self-care because I really feel that if I’m at my best, than I’m able to come to my job and really be feeling the best, so if I’m not working out or going on a hike, than I’m at home recharging and cooking dinner and hanging out with my cat."― Lea Michele