More From Marianne Williamson
- "Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here."
- "The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world."
- "In our natural state, we are glorious beings. In the world of illusion, we are lost and imprisoned, slaves to our appetites and our will to false power."
More In Birthday
- "I worked at an ice cream parlor called Chadwicks. We wore old-timey outfits and had to bang a drum, play a kazoo, and sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to people while giving them free birthday sundaes. Lots of ice cream scooping and $1 tips."― Amy Poehler
- "I did a cake for the 60th birthday of Elton John, for Britney Spears’ 27th birthday and for the ‘Circus’ album she put out – the cake had circus themes. I prepared a cake for a surprise 82nd birthday event for the architect Frank Gehry; the cake was comprised of mini-replicas of his buildings."― Ron Ben-Israel
- "Citizens, thank you for all your birthday wishes. I am 88 years old today and still lucky to live in the greatest city in the world."― Ed Koch