More From Maria Sharapova
- "If you’re able to help some people and make them smile and make them realize that life is good, then that’s worth so much more than buying a pair of shoes."
- "When I travel, I love speaking to women around the world about the things that inspire them, the fashions they like, what makes something good and what would make it even better."
- "I’m an afternoon tea type of girl. I come from a Russian background where we love our teas. So between lunch and dinner after training I come home and I love a nice cup of tea with jam in it, as we drink it there. Black English Breakfast with raspberry jam is my favorite."
More In Success
- "My first attempt at a kiss was in fifth grade, but it didn’t go so well. Later, I used Boyz II Men and Jodeci songs to come on to girls. I had more success."― John Legend
- "The first condition of success for the League of Nations is, therefore, a firm understanding between the British Empire and the United States of America and France and Italy that there will be no competitive building up of fleets or armies between them."― Arthur Henderson
- "Success in business today requires real-time, mobile access to business opportunities."― Bob McDonnell