More From Maria Sharapova
- "Whenever I have friends over, we end up eating and talking and losing track of time, and, once in a while, singing karaoke. It reminds me of the family meals we had in Russia, which always lasted a very long time. That’s a tradition I miss."
- "Music is a part of my life all the time – on the plane, before matches, driving out to the court."
- "Through my travels, I find inspiration in street style and how young women create their individual looks and identity."
More In Success
- "Every person who wins in any undertaking must be willing to cut all sources of retreat. Only by doing so can one be sure of maintaining that state of mind known as a burning desire to win – essential to success."― Napoleon Hill
- "A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him."― David Brinkley
- "I am stable when my private life is a success."― Don Johnson