More From Maria Sharapova
- "I’m an afternoon tea type of girl. I come from a Russian background where we love our teas. So between lunch and dinner after training I come home and I love a nice cup of tea with jam in it, as we drink it there. Black English Breakfast with raspberry jam is my favorite."
- "It’s easy to impress me. I don’t need a fancy party to be happy. Just good friends, good food, and good laughs. I’m happy. I’m satisfied. I’m content."
- "My main goal is to stay healthy because when you’re injured you realise how lucky you are to have your health."
More In Amazing
- "I love every second of being a mom."― Lily Aldridge
- "What is amazing for a woman of my age is that I change as the world is changing-and changing very, very fast. I don’t think my mother had that opportunity to change."― Jeanne Moreau
- "What is design? It’s where you stand with a foot in two worlds – the world of technology and the world of people and human purposes – and you try to bring the two together."― Mitchell Kapor