More From Maria Sharapova
- "My main goal is to stay healthy because when you’re injured you realise how lucky you are to have your health."
- "I want my handbags and my shoes to be stylish but I want to make sure that they’re versatile. I travel and I have to make sure the pieces I put into my bag can go with a dress or with shorts or jeans."
- "When I travel, I love speaking to women around the world about the things that inspire them, the fashions they like, what makes something good and what would make it even better."
More In Teacher
- "I have spoken with many former athletes, and they tell me the best time they had was in sports. I listen to them and use their experience in my career."― Sergei Bubka
- "I had a really creative teacher at primary school. He used to get us doing things such as singing Spandau Ballet in drag in the choir, and I remember loving it."― Dominic Cooper
- "My first career was as a coach and a teacher."― David Friedman