More From Maria Sharapova
- "I love where I’m from. I don’t live there because of the circumstances, but all my family is there. It’s what’s inside, it’s not what’s outside that determines the culture and the feeling."
- "I’d like to have a family."
- "I’ve been playing against older and stronger competition my whole life. It has made me a better tennis player and able to play against this kind of level despite their strength and experience."
More In Teacher
- "Far from wishing to awaken the artist in the pupil prematurely, the teacher considers it his first task to make him a skilled artisan with sovereign control of his craft."― Eugen Herrigel
- "Sympathy is charming, but it does not make up for pain."― Lillie Langtry
- "Providence has nothing good or high in store for one who does not resolutely aim at something high or good. A purpose is the eternal condition of success."― Thornton Wilder