More From Maria Sharapova
- "Through my travels, I find inspiration in street style and how young women create their individual looks and identity."
- "A great tennis career is something that a 15-year-old normally doesn’t have. I hope my example helps other teens believe they can accomplish things they never thought possible."
- "When you look good, you feel good. Confidence with what you’re wearing is very important. If you feel good, you will always perform your best without worrying about anything."
More In Beauty
- "To look almost pretty is an acquisition of higher delight to a girl who has been looking plain for the first fifteen years of her life than a beauty from her cradle can ever receive."― Jane Austen
- "I know it sounds a bit corny, but I do think that beauty and sexiness come from within."― Rachel Stevens
- "We find delight in the beauty and happiness of children that makes the heart too big for the body."― Ralph Waldo Emerson