More From Maria Sharapova
- "I’m focused on going out every day and doing my best."
- "I’m an afternoon tea type of girl. I come from a Russian background where we love our teas. So between lunch and dinner after training I come home and I love a nice cup of tea with jam in it, as we drink it there. Black English Breakfast with raspberry jam is my favorite."
- "A great tennis career is something that a 15-year-old normally doesn’t have. I hope my example helps other teens believe they can accomplish things they never thought possible."
More In Attitude
- "He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind."― Leonardo da Vinci
- "Today’s youth are told to get rich or die trying and they really shouldn’t take that attitude forward with them."― Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- "Sports is the only entertainment where, no matter how many times you go back, you never know the ending."― Neil Simon