More From Maria Sharapova
- "I’d like to have a family."
- "If I’m nervous, it means I had to work hard to get there, whether it’s playing in a tournament or speaking at an event. So I try to stop and be proud of getting to live in that moment."
- "If you’re able to help some people and make them smile and make them realize that life is good, then that’s worth so much more than buying a pair of shoes."
More In Attitude
- "The theatre only knows what it’s doing next week, not like the opera, where they say: What are we going to do in five years’ time? A completely different attitude."― Harrison Birtwistle
- "The attitude of the actor is his interpretation of what he reads, and the written word is what creates the role in the actor’s mind, and I guess in reading the things that were given to me, I reacted as you guys saw me, you know."― Gene Barry
- "There’s always the motivation of wanting to win. Everybody has that. But a champion needs, in his attitude, a motivation above and beyond winning."― Pat Riley