More From Maria Sharapova
- "A great tennis career is something that a 15-year-old normally doesn’t have. I hope my example helps other teens believe they can accomplish things they never thought possible."
- "No matter what you study, the thing that you know best is what you grew up with."
- "Music is a part of my life all the time – on the plane, before matches, driving out to the court."
More In Attitude
- "Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."― Albert Einstein
- "Hitler and Mussolini were only the primary spokesmen for the attitude of domination and craving for power that are in the heart of almost everyone. Until the source is cleared, there will always be confusion and hate, wars and class antagonisms."― Jiddu Krishnamurti
- "Fairness is not an attitude. It’s a professional skill that must be developed and exercised."― Brit Hume