More From Margot Kidder
- "I was very active in the peace movement, still am."
- "The thing about being famous is, it’s weird. The only people who get how weird it is are other famous people."
- "There’s a new science out called orthomolecular medicine. You correct the chemical imbalance with amino acids and vitamins and minerals that are naturally in the body."
More In Business
- "Grumbling is the death of love."― Marlene Dietrich
- "I hate the actor and audience business. An author should be in among the crowd, kicking their shins or cheering them on to some mischief or merriment."― David Herbert Lawrence
- "Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can."― Paul Tournier