More From Margot Kidder
- "We didn’t have movies in this little mining town. When I was 12 my mom took me to New York and I saw Bye Bye Birdie, with people singing and dancing, and that was it."
- "I love horror movies because they’re really fun. They tap into those wonderful primal emotions."
- "The thing about all good horror movies is that the fans expect a couple of inside jokes. Maybe I’m supposed to be saying how terrified I was while making it, but it was really fun."
More In Business
- "We’ve been a bit too defensive about the European Union rules. We don’t want to become protectionist and nationalist in the way we buy things but we think we could do a lot more to promote British business through procurement."― Vince Cable
- "To me, business isn’t about wearing suits or pleasing stockholders. It’s about being true to yourself, your ideas and focusing on the essentials."― Richard Branson
- "Just touching that old tree was truly moving to me because when you touch these trees, you have such a sense of the passage of time, of history. It’s like you’re touching the essence, the very substance of life."― Kim Novak