More From Margot Kidder
- "I love horror movies because they’re really fun. They tap into those wonderful primal emotions."
- "There’s a new science out called orthomolecular medicine. You correct the chemical imbalance with amino acids and vitamins and minerals that are naturally in the body."
- "Depakote also has a really bad side effect, which is death."
More In Funny
- "Hollywood’s just not funny."― Chris Rock
- "When I eventually met Mr. Right I had no idea that his first name was Always."― Rita Rudner
- "You find out in life that people really like you funny. So what do you give ’em? Humor. And then if you show them the other side, they don’t like you as much. I find, too, that I can hide behind the idiot’s mask being funny, and you never see the sorrow or the pain."― Terry Bradshaw