More From Margot Kidder
- "The thing about all good horror movies is that the fans expect a couple of inside jokes. Maybe I’m supposed to be saying how terrified I was while making it, but it was really fun."
- "It was a wonderful time to be young. The 1960s didn’t end until about 1976. We all believed in Make Love, Not War. We were idealistic innocents, despite the drugs and sex."
- "You don’t have a lot of time; you have to get it right. It’s amazing how they create these episodes in such a short amount of time. They lavish a lot of care and money on each episode, and they just look terrific."
More In Funny
- "Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot."― Groucho Marx
- "I mean, sometimes… a comedian becomes an actor, and they just don’t deliver, because the bottom line of comedy is to be funny, and the bottom line of acting is to be truthful, and they get that mixed up sometimes, or don’t even notice that that’s the thing."― Eddie Izzard
- "What other people call dark and despairing, I call funny."― David Sedaris