More From Margaret Thatcher
- "I am in politics because of the conflict between good and evil, and I believe that in the end good will triumph."
- "I just owe almost everything to my father and it’s passionately interesting for me that the things that I learned in a small town, in a very modest home, are just the things that I believe have won the election."
- "If you just set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing."
More In Age
- "Age shouldn’t affect you. It’s just like the size of your shoes – they don’t determine how you live your life! You’re either marvellous or you’re boring, regardless of your age."― Steven Morrissey
- "I was curious and hungry at a young age, and jazz was such a mystery to me, an ocean where you can express yourself in the moment. It represented freedom, it represented wearing wings and going somewhere with music."― Paula Cole
- "Racing a thoroughbred grand prix car in front of a home crowd will be a surreal and mighty experience."― Nigel Mansell