More From Margaret Thatcher
- "There is no such thing as society: there are individual men and women, and there are families."
- "I usually make up my mind about a man in ten seconds, and I very rarely change it."
- "If you just set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing."
More In Age
- "It is my art. I am better at it than I ever was. And I will do it as long as I can. When you reach a certain age you can slough off what is unnecessary and concentrate on what is. And why not?"― Arthur Miller
- "He who is of calm and happy nature will hardly feel the pressure of age, but to him who is of an opposite disposition youth and age are equally a burden."― Plato
- "Why should 20-year-olds only be considered sexy? I think we get better with age."― Jenny McCarthy