More From Margaret Thatcher
- "What is success? I think it is a mixture of having a flair for the thing that you are doing; knowing that it is not enough, that you have got to have hard work and a certain sense of purpose."
- "It pays to know the enemy – not least because at some time you may have the opportunity to turn him into a friend."
- "It’s passionately interesting for me that the things that I learned in a small town, in a very modest home, are just the things that I believe have won the election."
More In Age
- "TV is sort of the only way to go for an actress my age to make a decent salary; with independent films, you just can’t."― Jessica Lange
- "If you think of what food is, it’s the energy we use to do our daily work. I want people to know about the USDA. This is a very important department. It’s not fully appreciated as such."― Tom Vilsack
- "If you start writing to an audience you’re talking down to them. I’ve never written for any age group, I just write character. If you can capture that you’ll get the audiences, and it will be a wide range, as it is for ‘Twilight,’ it’s a pretty wide range."― Melissa Rosenberg