More From Margaret Mead
- "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has."
- "Nobody has ever before asked the nuclear family to live all by itself in a box the way we do. With no relatives, no support, we’ve put it in an impossible situation."
- "Fathers are biological necessities, but social accidents."
More In Love
- "We perceive when love begins and when it declines by our embarrassment when alone together."― Jean de la Bruyere
- "What do you think, that a dollar in a savings account is freedom? Maybe you have understood nothing I have said."― Klaus Kinski
- "To love rightly is to love what is orderly and beautiful in an educated and disciplined way."― Plato