More From Margaret Mead
- "Instead of being presented with stereotypes by age, sex, color, class, or religion, children must have the opportunity to learn that within each range, some people are loathsome and some are delightful."
- "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has."
- "Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have."
More In Love
- "All the passions make us commit faults; love makes us commit the most ridiculous ones."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- "Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."― Mahatma Gandhi
- "Guilt for being rich, and guilt thinking that perhaps love and peace isn’t enough and you have to go and get shot or something."― John Lennon