More From Margaret Mead
- "As long as any adult thinks that he, like the parents and teachers of old, can become introspective, invoking his own youth to understand the youth before him, he is lost."
- "I have a respect for manners as such, they are a way of dealing with people you don’t agree with or like."
- "We won’t have a society if we destroy the environment."
More In Love
- "Love is suffering. One side always loves more."― Catherine Deneuve
- "Tell me who admires and loves you, and I will tell you who you are."― Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- "We have become a society that can’t self-correct, that can’t address its obvious problems, that can’t pull out of its nosedive. And so to our list of disasters let us add this fourth entry: we have entered an age of folly that – for all our Facebooking and the twittling tweedle-dee-tweets of the twitterati – we can’t wake up from."― Thomas Frank