More From Margaret Mead
- "One of the oldest human needs is having someone to wonder where you are when you don’t come home at night."
- "Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship."
- "We won’t have a society if we destroy the environment."
More In Love
- "If a person loves only one other person and is indifferent to all others, his love is not love but a symbiotic attachment, or an enlarged egotism."― Erich Fromm
- "If we judge love by most of its effects, it resembles rather hatred than affection."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- "There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love; there’s only scarcity of resolve to make it happen."― Wayne Dyer