More From Margaret Mead
- "Human nature is potentially aggressive and destructive and potentially orderly and constructive."
- "I learned the value of hard work by working hard."
- "Instead of being presented with stereotypes by age, sex, color, class, or religion, children must have the opportunity to learn that within each range, some people are loathsome and some are delightful."
More In Respect
- "Before you, I engage myself to serve my country with the devotion and the exemplary that this post demands. I understand responsibilities of the job and, as such, I give a republican salute to Nicolas Sarkozy who has led France for 5 years and who deserves all of our respect."― Francois Hollande
- "I definitely think we get a lot of respect for what we do, but I definitely think that some people don’t like us, which is fine."― Matt Stone
- "As a chef, you need to respect your guests and their needs. If they decide that they want to eat certain things and not eat others, if for religious reasons or just decide they don’t want to eat certain ingredients, you have to respect that."― Joel Robuchon