More From Margaret Mead
- "It is utterly false and cruelly arbitrary to put all the play and learning into childhood, all the work into middle age, and all the regrets into old age."
- "A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has."
- "Women want mediocre men, and men are working to be as mediocre as possible."
More In Age
- "Actually just recently I came up with that idea, watching the movie ‘Legally Blonde’ and I was like, ‘Cool, that’s something I want to do.’"― Lisa Leslie
- "I have this ratio that if you divide age of entrepreneur by market cap of company. For Facebook it’s one. Every year of his life Zuckerberg has been making $1 billion for investors."― Yuri Milner
- "Love has no age."― Gail Porter