More From Margaret Mead
- "Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have."
- "Women want mediocre men, and men are working to be as mediocre as possible."
- "Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship."
More In Science
- "I did one sci-fi movie. I did ‘Gattaca.’ I liked ‘Gattaca’ because that was always the kind of science fiction I really dug, the non-action oriented sci-fi."― Ethan Hawke
- "Whenever anyone says, ‘theoretically,’ they really mean, ‘not really.’"― Dave Parnas
- "If there were a science of human beings it would be anthropology that aims at understanding the totality of experience through structural context."― Wilhelm Dilthey