More From Margaret Mead
- "Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have."
- "Nobody has ever before asked the nuclear family to live all by itself in a box the way we do. With no relatives, no support, we’ve put it in an impossible situation."
- "It is utterly false and cruelly arbitrary to put all the play and learning into childhood, all the work into middle age, and all the regrets into old age."
More In Science
- "The Geezer album, Black Science, had a lot of keyboards and it did not work."― Geezer Butler
- "I don’t think the scientific method and the science fictional method are really analogous. The thing about them is that neither is really practiced very much, at least not consciously. But the fact that they are methodical does relate them."― Frederik Pohl
- "I became obsessed with all these women who die never feeling they did anything extraordinary with their lives."― Salma Hayek