More From Margaret J. Wheatley
- "We know from science that nothing in the universe exists as an isolated or independent entity."
- "When we can lay down our fear and anger and choose responses other than aggression, we create the conditions for bringing out the best in us humans."
- "In our daily life, we encounter people who are angry, deceitful, intent only on satisfying their own needs. There is so much anger, distrust, greed, and pettiness that we are losing our capacity to work well together."
More In Happiness
- "There is only one real happiness in life, and that is the happiness of creating."― Frederick Delius
- "I dislike math, yet I respect and appreciate the fact that math is the language of the universe."― Lucas Grabeel
- "Money has never made man happy, nor will it, there is nothing in its nature to produce happiness. The more of it one has the more one wants."― Benjamin Franklin