More From Margaret Cho
- "People drain me, even the closest of friends, and I find loneliness to be the best state in the union to live in."
- "Why can’t all different types of women be considered beautiful? Why can’t we can’t we all be considered possible love interests?"
- "Interventions are really emotionally exhausting and I would never ever want to have one. In the same way, I would never want to have a surprise birthday party. That would be horrible."
More In Wisdom
- "Remembering is painful, it’s difficult, but it can be inspiring and it can give wisdom."― Paul Greengrass
- "If suffering brings wisdom, I would wish to be less wise."― William Butler Yeats
- "I acknowledge the privilege of being alive in a human body at this moment, endowed with senses, memories, emotions, thoughts, and the space of mind in its wisdom aspect."― Alex Grey