More From Margaret Cho
- "It’s good to be able to laugh at yourself and the problems you face in life. Sense of humor can save you."
- "Thankfully, beauty is easier to remove than apply, and a swipe of demaquillage in the right direction and you are you once again."
- "I can never tell when something is funny. I just have to do it onstage and find out."
More In Architecture
- "Proportions are what makes the old Greek temples classic in their beauty. They are like huge blocks, from which the air has been literally hewn out between the columns."― Arne Jacobsen
- "You’re never fully dressed without a smile."― Martin Charnin
- "I believe very strongly, and have fought since many years ago – at least over 30 years ago – to get architecture not just within schools, but architecture talked about under history, geography, science, technology, art."― Richard Rogers