More From Margaret Cho
- "Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways it can change someone else’s life forever."
- "Sometimes the only way to deal with horrific things in life is through a dark sense of humor."
- "My parents are very funny when they have to deal with anything racy or off-color. They usually pretend they don’t speak English."
More In Architecture
- "The dialogue between client and architect is about as intimate as any conversation you can have, because when you’re talking about building a house, you’re talking about dreams."― Robert A. M. Stern
- "The benefits of education and of useful knowledge, generally diffused through a community, are essential to the preservation of a free government."― Sam Houston
- "I call architecture frozen music."― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe