More From Margaret Cho
- "I’m taking a lot of my favorite artists, different people, my favorite music and marrying that with what I do as a comic. It’s very collaborative, arty, fun and cool."
- "Try to put your happiness before anyone else’s, because you may never have done so in your entire life, if you really think about it, if you are really honest with yourself."
- "Some people are that – more than a parent, more than a role model, more than anything less than a religion."
More In Architecture
- "I would have liked maybe to be in architecture or painting, something connected to the fine arts."― Catherine Deneuve
- "I could be happy doing something like architecture. It would involve another couple of years of graduate school, but that’s what I studied in college. That’s what I always wanted to do."― Parker Stevenson
- "I acquired an admiration for Japanese culture, art, and architecture, and learned of the existence of the game of GO, which I still play."― Philip Warren Anderson