More From Margaret Cho
- "I’m taking a lot of my favorite artists, different people, my favorite music and marrying that with what I do as a comic. It’s very collaborative, arty, fun and cool."
- "I can never tell when something is funny. I just have to do it onstage and find out."
- "People drain me, even the closest of friends, and I find loneliness to be the best state in the union to live in."
More In Architecture
- "I am less disposed to think of a West Point education as requisite for this business than I was at first. Good sense and energy are the qualities required."― Rutherford B. Hayes
- "Architecture in general is frozen music."― Friedrich von Schelling
- "The deaf community is hungry to see itself in the most positive way."― Lupe Ontiveros