More From Margaret Atwood
- "Popular art is the dream of society; it does not examine itself."
- "Time is compressed like the fist I close on my knee… I hold inside it the clues and solutions and the power for what I must do now."
- "I don’t think the relationship between novels and realities are one to one. Of course novels play different roles. It’s essentially just a long narrative form. What you use that long narrative form for can be very different."
More In Nature
- "But I’m a hot-blooded Italian by nature. Whatever the situation you present, I’m going to make something out of it."― Maynard James Keenan
- "Travel can be one of the most rewarding forms of introspection."― Lawrence Durrell
- "Our observation of nature must be diligent, our reflection profound, and our experiments exact. We rarely see these three means combined; and for this reason, creative geniuses are not common."― Denis Diderot