More From Margaret Atwood
- "Popular art is the dream of society; it does not examine itself."
- "If I pick up a book with spaceships on the cover, I want spaceships. If I see one with dragons, I want there to be dragons inside the book. Proper labeling. Ethical labeling. I don’t want to open up my cornflakes and find that they’re full of pebbles… You need to respect the reader enough not to call it something it isn’t."
- "The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love."
More In Nature
- "I was trying to do too many things at the same time, which is my nature. But I was enjoying it, and I still do enjoy it."― Jimi Hendrix
- "The nature of God is a circle of which the center is everywhere and the circumference is nowhere."― Empedocles
- "Nature soaks every evil with either fear or shame."― Tertullian