More From Marcus Tullius Cicero
- "We must conceive of this whole universe as one commonwealth of which both gods and men are members."
- "Nothing is so strongly fortified that it cannot be taken by money."
- "The rule of friendship means there should be mutual sympathy between them, each supplying what the other lacks and trying to benefit the other, always using friendly and sincere words."
More In Courage
- "One of the best things for a woman to hear is that she is sexy."― Scarlett Johansson
- "The qualities of an exceptional cook are akin to those of a successful tightrope walker: an abiding passion for the task, courage to go out on a limb and an impeccable sense of balance."― Bryan Miller
- "The one thing I learned the most about acting is it takes a tremendous amount of courage to go there and stand still. It takes courage and guts to step out of your mind frame and depict something."― Carson Daly