More From Marcus Tullius Cicero
- "It is not by muscle, speed, or physical dexterity that great things are achieved, but by reflection, force of character, and judgment."
- "If I err in belief that the souls of men are immortal, I gladly err, nor do I wish this error which gives me pleasure to be wrested from me while I live."
- "A friend is, as it were, a second self."
More In Courage
- "It takes someone with a vision of the possibilities to attain new levels of experience. Someone with the courage to live his dreams."― Les Brown
- "Way down deep, we’re all motivated by the same urges. Cats have the courage to live by them."― Jim Davis
- "We showed that when we say ‘Wisconsin is open for business’, we mean it."― Scott Walker